3-star hotel in Alsace
A hotel complex in the heart of Haguenau
The Europe Haguenau has been satisfying guests with its hospitality and services since it opened in 1982.
With its roots firmly in the region, in Haguenau, the gateway to northern Alsace and its many treasures, the establishment benefits from a unique location at a crossroads between Strasbourg, capital of Europe, the northern Vosges mountains and the nearby Black Forest.
A warm and professional welcome awaits you.
We always aim to provide awarm and professional welcome.
From its beginnings to today,modernised facilities and efficient, dedicated staff have ensured the establishment offers the latest in comfort and service and it has become a favourite destination in the region.
Accommodation, restaurant and cocktails; organisation of conferences and professional gatherings; relaxation and spa.
A real "resort" or hotel complex, the Europe Haguenau is now the ideal place for a turnkey experience north of Strasbourg.
A great place to stay
Whether you have come to Alsace for a family visit, with friends or for business, you will find quality services and a pleasant, modern and relaxing setting at the Europe Haguenau.
Having become masters of the art of hospitality, the hotel staff know how to remain devoted and attentive to your every need.
They will take care of you with good humour and commitment.
The Europe Haguenau is the ideal starting point for exploring the cultural treasures of Alsace, visiting Strasbourg, walking in the Forest of Haguenau , discovering the Maginot Line and the unmissable ruins and forts.
For your comfort:
- 24-hour reception
- Large free private car park
- Free Wi-Fi in all areas
- All rooms and common areas completely non-smoking
- Unlimited breakfast buffet
- Two lifts including one directly to the Spa
- An air-conditioned restaurant, Chez Ernest, with a large terrace in summer
- 143 m² of seminar and event rooms with equipped kitchen
- Spa with indoor pool, sauna, hammam, sensory shower, two treatment rooms, and herbal tea selection
- Access for people with reduced mobility
- Languages spoken: French, German and English
- Pets allowed (subject to conditions and supplement)